Armand Platinum Pest Control was founded by Scott and Mair Armand, and Jim and Shilla Bartley in January 2023, after they spent nearly 100 combined years in the pest control industry working for some of the most well-known pest control firms in Palm Beach County.
The Armand and Platinum Legacy
The Armand family began their entrepreneurial journey as a pest control company in 2005 under the name Armand Exterminating, Inc., but after selling that business in 2018, got the itch again in 2020 to start a new pest control business called Armand Environmental Services. The merger of the Armands and the Bartleys enables our new company, Armand Platinum Pest Control, to enhance our residential and commercial service list, which includes full service pest control, lawn and ornamental care and fertilization, once a year fire ant control, flea/tick treatments, Ficus and spiraling whitefly control, rodent control and exclusion, wild animal trapping, and the firm now provides all facets of Termite control.
Top 10 Reasons To Hire Armand Platinum Pest Control Services
- We have nearly 100 years of experience. There’s a good chance we’ve encountered your situation in the past and already have a good idea how to address your situation. Accurate identification is fundamental to solving your problem.
- Armand’s ongoing training and education ensures we stay up to date on the latest products and methods to best serve our customers.
- We’ll conduct an interview prior to the first service to determine the best methods and the best products to apply based on your situation. Armand won’t just make a blanket application and hope it works.
- The products we apply are EPA registered, and when applied properly, are safe for use around children, pets, and the environment.
- We always apply the least toxic products available to achieve the desired results.
- We recommend ongoing and consistent service. All products have a lifespan and “wear out” in time. Do you want to spend money to solve the problem only to have it return?
- Consistency is key to achieving results. You may not feel the need to continue service when you no longer see pests in your home but remember you aren’t seeing anything because the service is being done regularly.
- Armand’s technicians are trained to spot potential problems and notify you before they become bigger problems. We’ll also make recommendations for you to work on between visits that may prevent future infestations.
- Our equipment is inspected regularly to make sure each piece is functioning as it should, guaranteeing the proper amount of product is being applied to handle your pest control needs.
- Armand Platinum Pest Control Services is here for the long term. Our desire is to build long lasting relationships based on quality service at fair prices. We work hard every day to earn your trust.